Tuesday, August 17, 2010

TV converter box coupons - wrong name?

If you apply over the phone and your name gets mangled during the application process for the TV converter box coupons, will you still be able to use the coupons if they have the wrong name on it? The address is correct but I'm worried that when I go to the store they will check ID and see that it doesn't match the name on the government coupon.TV converter box coupons - wrong name?
I doubt any store cares about the name on the coupon.TV converter box coupons - wrong name?
as long as you sign the name the way it is on the coupo9n it wont matter. my mom had to sign my name on the one i gave her and it went thru
You're allowed to give the coupon to someone else, so it doesn't matter what your name is.

No comments:

Post a Comment