Monday, August 23, 2010

Nobody will honor my Kool cig. coupons??

I dont smoke Kool's but they sent me great coupons. I got 2 coupons for $15.00 off a carton and 1 for $20.00 off a carton but no store will accept them. Are they allowed to do that its a manuf. coupon eral as can be with my name printed on the back. Thanks for your answers.Nobody will honor my Kool cig. coupons??
~ God didn't provide smokestacks on the top of our heads when we were born...





Advice... throw the coupons away... it's just a tool to draw more people into forcing HOT smoke in our lungs... blackening our lungs with nicotine... killing us slowly... causing a stench to those around us with their second-hand smoke...





Yea... coupons are nice... the Kool company sends them to the smokers who want to save a few bucks to try their form of poison...





Burn the coupons. Pray the Lord would destroy all of the tobacco crops... that will help more!Nobody will honor my Kool cig. coupons??
does anyone know if you can buy anything anymore with upc from kool cigs? Report Abuse

ah man thats just not kool !

No comments:

Post a Comment