Friday, August 20, 2010

I Need a Coupon Poll: I can't remember my dreams since Friday, do I need a digital converter box to see them?

Didn't think about it before, but perhaps I dream in analog, so do I need that converter box?





Thanks.I Need a Coupon Poll: I can't remember my dreams since Friday, do I need a digital converter box to see them?
You need a box alright....





and step away from the box of wine!I Need a Coupon Poll: I can't remember my dreams since Friday, do I need a digital converter box to see them?
You can apply for one from MR. Obama's bail out and spend foolishly program. You may have to wait. Every other American is already in line though.


I wonder if the rebate coupon is going to be like the government cheese fiasco though.


Now that will give you plenty to dream about and not in a good way either.
I always have a vague uneasy feeling when I can't remember any of my dreams. I don't think you need a digital converter box, though, try a nice old fashioned dream catcher. ;-)
Hahaha - I do, and you can't get the coupons anymore because the Government ran outta $$ - imagine that?? LOL
I just bought a satellite dish - It looks funny plugged into my head but I get great reception and a lot of dream channels to choose from.
Nah i think you just need something to dream about ;)
The dream police charge a fee. Check your emails.
You will have to upgrade your RAM
lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment