Monday, August 23, 2010

Medical Coupons are ruining my life. Loopholes?

I've been seeing a therapist for a while. She works for a company that normally is a transitional therapy place where you go and then they recommend you to someone else. I formed a close bond with this woman and we decided to make me an actual patient but now I'm finding out that because she's not licensed yet that the coupons given to me by the state to get free medical care because I'm below non-poverty level are not allowing me to see her. I thought this stuff was supposed to help me.


What if someone was very suicidal or autistic and they needed this contact and this program that is supposed to do the most for you took it all away?


I am willing to pay for my services myself, without help from the government but their laws are not allowing me to do so.


Does anyone know anything about this situation that could help me find a way to be able to do this?


I'm sort of going through a crappy time in my life and this is a huge blow to my progress. She's the only person who has helped me in a while.Medical Coupons are ruining my life. Loopholes?
Talk to her maybe you two can work something out.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment