Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you use coupons?

I use coupons all the time. One store in my area doubles coupons up to .99 and another store periodically offers triple coupons. On my last trip to the store, my total before coupons and sale prices was $ 95.73, and after it was $19.98. I rarely leave the store paying more than $ 30.00 or $ 40.00, unless I am buying a lot of meat or produce.





I am surprised that more people don't use them. Only the ignorant believe that coupon clipping is a pathetic waste of time. I only spend about three hours a week clipping and filing my coupons, scanning the sales papers and making my grocery lists; it is well worth the money it saves my family and me. I have been couponing about two years now and have literally saved my family thousands of dollars.





You would also be surprised at how many things you can get for free. An example of this would be the time a grocery store had batteries on sale for $ 1.00 a pack. The manufacturer had $ 1.00 coupons out for these batteries, so that means free. I got sixty (60) packs of free batteries and shared them with my friends and family. Another time a store had juice on sale for $ 1.50 and with .75 coupons doubled, the juice was also free. That time I got twenty (20) free juices for my kids. This is the rule rather than the exception. Due to couponing, my pantry is always stocked to the brim.





Those who don't use coupons are truly throwing their money away. You don't have to pay full price for groceries.





There are plenty of websites dedicated to this hobby. I like thecouponsclippers.com, refundcents.com, and refundexpress.net.





It takes a while to learn the ropes and will take you longer than three hours a week at first, but the longer you stick with it, the more you will learn and the more you will save. If you ever take up this hobby you will find it addictive.Do you use coupons?
yes! why pay more when you don't have to?Do you use coupons?
don't go shopping so never use them.
Why? Do you accept them?
yes, but only for stuff that I already use.
Yep I get them from http://www.giantcodes.com/
In my country, we dont have coupons..the grocery store just has a sale on certain items on certain days of the week... I shop when something i want is cheap.
Yes every day sometimes I can get $180 worth of stuff at the store and only pay $40 by using coupons. I am also in coupon groups like Cool Moms Coupon Club come join us! http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/co鈥?/a>
My mom does...if they're on the product, why not? And, if there are coupons for items that you already buy anyway, I don't see why it'd hurt.
all the time. :)





i go here


http://www.niquehappy.com/shop/
No but I hear one can save a lot of money doing it.
Yes, I just love clipping coupons and seeing how much money I can save when I go grocery shopping. It's actually quite pathetic and sad. :-)
Heck yes. But you should only use them for products you support. They are a huge marketing tool.
Nope its more of a waste of time then anything else.
yes, especially where they double. cha ching!
Yes. I get a rush when I save money.
Yes, it is the only way not to get ripped off
Only on products I already use. There are also services on the web where you can pick coupons for only the brands you use.
wherever i can

No comments:

Post a Comment