Monday, August 23, 2010

Similac Coupons?

Does anyone know where I can sign up for coupons? I just started having to supplement with my daughter she is 10 months today. We had some mail in samples and she took the Similac Advance, so I plan to just stick with that. Is there a site or something where I can sign up for samples and coupons? Just wondering. If not its ok, I only have to buy it for 2 more months.Similac Coupons?
Yup, got on Similac.com and sign up. you'll get $5 coupons like once a month. it's not much but it'll help. i'm not sure where you located but watch out for sales at Babies R Us. They'll have the 20% more can for a few $$ less than the regular size. I beleive target does the same thing. I alwaysed tried to get the 20% more can.Similac Coupons?
Go to ebay and bid at the last minute on the $5 coupons you can usually get them for around a dollar and free shipping.
go on their website. i'm pretty sure that's how i started getting mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment