Friday, August 20, 2010

I would like to find places that would mail me coupons. Does anyone know of any websites or places to call ??

I dont want to print out coupons, I would like to find those places like I remember when I was younger, my mom getting a envelope full of different coupons for everything. Or if they dont do that anymore, just anywhere that would mail me good usable coupons on grocries or housewares. I also would like to find a COUPON for a Rug Doctor Carpet Cleaner. I have seen them around, but not been able to find any lately. I have Googled both of my ?'s finding no help on the interenet. Thanks!I would like to find places that would mail me coupons. Does anyone know of any websites or places to call ??
I use www.save.ca it is canadian but i think they may have american coupons too

No comments:

Post a Comment