Friday, August 20, 2010

Coupons for dogs? is this common??

I've never gotten a dog from a breeder (they've al been rescued mutts) before so I'm not sure if this common or not but I wandered upon this site and they offer discounts on dogs. I've heard of this for fish but never dogs. This site did seem a little fishy to me (don't worry,I'M NOT BUYING A DOG FROM THEM. Besides, I've never heard of the International Kennel Club) but it made me wonder...


Do breeders often offer discounts on their dogs?


http://www.internationalkennel.com/index鈥?/a>Coupons for dogs? is this common??
I wouldnt buy from them either.. this looks like it may be a broker, or a petshop.





Reputable breeders do not typically offer coupons or discounts. On some occasions, a discount may be offered if a pup has a known defect that may need medical care, such as a heart murmur or an unbilical hernia.Coupons for dogs? is this common??
%26lt;-- this breeder will offer a discount to our military families, families that are buying 2 puppies, families that come back to buy another bully from us. Other than that I don't offer a discount. More information would be needed to figure out if they are on the up and up.





There are a few ways to protect yourself from being scamed check out www.southpawbulldogs.com/scams there you will find some helpful info to protect yourself. I have so many people come to me after being scammed it is a sad fact, websites are the best way to advertice our pups but also make it easy for thieves. Usually if it sounds to good to be true ...run


Good luck with your search
I have seen many coupons for % and $ off of the purchase of dogs and have heard of kennel club and they are great. So no need to worry I don't get my dogs from breeders and never have because what is the point of getting a dog for 1000 dollars or helping a dog in need for 200 bucks
Oh posh. The ';international'; kennel club? Even the name sounds heebish. I also looked, and it looks VERY much like a pet store. They also have ';discounts';. One of the worst sites I have seen trying to disguise that mill manor.





Absolutely atrocious.
That looks very fishy.





They reccomend Jack Russells for kids. From my understanding they are really strong willed dogs that have a lot of energy and don't deal with kids all that well if they aren't trained right.
Looks like a petstore for thugs if you ask me... JMO





And NO no, good breeder breeds multiple breeds (maybe two or 3) or offers ';discounts';.





That is a petstore website. So those are puppymill puppies.
It seems a little fishy but the website does look legit. So I'm really not sure what to tell you. It is wise to not buy anything from them though.
I've never heard of someone having coupons for animals. What the heck.
That might be the most disturbing thing I've seen all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment