Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I send a letter to Brittain from Canada? Do I need to include an International Reply Coupon (IRC) ?

You just need to buy postage for an international letter. Anywhere that sells stamps will sell this, as Canada charges the same fee to send anything to any other country (except USA). Typically it costs twice as much to send mail internationally than domestically.





When the person replies to your mail they'll just buy postage in their own country to send international mail back to you (the same way you bought stamps). There's no need for an IRC unless the person you're mailing is asking for you to pay for them to reply to you.How do I send a letter to Brittain from Canada? Do I need to include an International Reply Coupon (IRC) ?
IRCs are not something that you will see in use in Canada at all. You may be able to get them but I have never seen them at any Canada Post outlet nor can I find anything on their website about them.





Just get your letter ready and take it to the post office so they can confirm that no extra postage is required and send it.How do I send a letter to Brittain from Canada? Do I need to include an International Reply Coupon (IRC) ?
Take it to the post office. They will weigh it and tell you how much postage you have to put on it. If you are asking someone to send you a reply, then you do need to send an IRC.
You need to put the right address and the right amount of postage on in. I have no idea what an international reply coupon is so probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment