Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you combine Manufacturers coupons?COUPON CLIPPERS?

I have been using coupons for a while but never serous. here is my question: can you combine manufacturers coupons if they are not exactly the same? Let me give you examples :





I have a coupon for $1 off of pepsi and one coupon for .50 off of pepsi, can I combine the two? I know you can combine Walgreens with a manufacturers coupon or a CVS with the manufacturers but can you combine two manufacturers?





This part is for more serous Coupon CLippers:


Does the combining make a difference if its P%26amp;G Manufacturers or Red Plum, Smart source? Does any of that matter? Or does it really depend on the coupon saying do not combine with any other offer-only one coupon per item purchased? I have been embarissed enough these last few days LOLCan you combine Manufacturers coupons?COUPON CLIPPERS?
1 product, 1 coupon. You can't use two coupons for the same product regardless of where you get it (red plum, coupons.com, etc).





also, some stores won't accept computer generated coupons so check first.



No comments:

Post a Comment