Friday, August 20, 2010

Coupons.com Wal Mart?

So I printed a coupon from coupons.com.





So I used it at the self-checkout at Wal Mart and the system did not recognize the coupon. So the employee who supervises the self checkouts came over and tried the coupon and it still didn't work. So she just manually gave me the discount value of the coupon.





Of all places, you would think that Wal Mart would accept coupons from coupon.com.





Why didn't the system recognize my coupon? I am kind of hesitant about printing out more coupons to use at Wal Mart. I feel like I'm doing something wrong when the employee has to come and the coupon doesn't work.Coupons.com Wal Mart?
Some of these self check-out scanners are very ';picky';, did the employee try to enter the coupon number or code into the system. Another possibility is that the coupons didn;t print properly (maybe missed a bar or something in the code). I would not stop printing coupons, and give it another shot. I am sure you will save more money than the ink and paper you loose when you print a coupon ;-)Coupons.com Wal Mart?
I have found that alot of newer coupons also are printed differently. They have an extra barcode, and they don't always work right. Ther person manning the self check is there just for problems such as that.
it was probably the coupon itself. a number may have been off or the system maybe just didnt recognize the coupon..





dont worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment