Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there a coupon website that let's you know when certain coupons (that you specify wanting) are available?

I would like to know if there is a coupon website where you can search and specify for certain brands/items and have those preferences saved, and then as they become available, to be e-mailed to you. Example: I would sign up with the coupon website, and fill in the fact that I would like to know when Rice-A-Roni coupons are available. Then when a coupon did become available for Rice-A-Roni, I would e-mailed and informed. Maybe too hopeful, but thought I'd ask, that's what this place is for, questions and answers.Is there a coupon website that let's you know when certain coupons (that you specify wanting) are available?
I'm not so sure about the type of thing you are asking about but I do know that if you sign up with mypoints.com, you can print coupons on there and get points for them. You earn Points when you shop, book travel, play online games, take surveys, search the Web, and do other easy, everyday things. You redeem your Points for gift cards, online certificates, gas cards, travel, dining and more- all from your favorite brands. It's easy, fast and free!





Ryan and I have been doing this for months! We have over 4,000 points and we're able to get a $25.00 or $50.00 gift card to where ever we want. We can redeem it at anytime. It's a great site and if you print coupons, you get points for it. If you do web searches you get points for it. BonusMail will send you emails and you get points just for clicking on websites. You don't have to sign up or anything, you just click on the website and you automatically get 5 points! You should try it! I think you would like it!





Http://www.mypoints.com


I'm going to send you an email, if you are interested, sign up for it. I think you'll really enjoy it and you can get plenty of coupons through there. Good luck finding what you are looking for. I hope I was of some help though! :-)Is there a coupon website that let's you know when certain coupons (that you specify wanting) are available?
http://www.retailmenot.com/





This website is an excellent coupon tracker, and allows users to submit their own codes and give feedback on what codes do and don't work.





They also have a Firefox plug-in available to automatically tell you if a site you're visiting has reliable coupons available.
If you shop at Safeway you are in luck!


If you have a Safeway club card you can go on-line and pick which coupons you want.


AND, you don't have to print them, you can just put them on your card and when you go to check out at the register it automatically deducts your coupons off!


I love it!


I would always forget my coupons and they would never be for the brands I like. Now I can pick the ones I want online and Im all set! I hope that helps and that is a really good question!





http://www.safeway.com/IFL/Grocery/Coupo鈥?/a>





http://www.pgesaver.com/Sites/PG_eSAVER/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment