Monday, August 23, 2010

Coupons for First Response pregnancy test?

Anyone know a website that offers coupons (for more than $2.00 off) the First Response Pregnancy Tests?Coupons for First Response pregnancy test?
Please don't listen to the person above me. Unfortunately they really don't offer coupons but you might be able to go first response website and see if they have anything there. If you can please buy the first response 2 or 3 pack because it is less expensive. Anyhow there are dollar tree New Choice Brand and they work. I had to wait about another 4days but I guess HCG had to build up more in my system. Coupons for First Response pregnancy test?
I don't know of a coupon, but dollar general has tests for 1 dollar


and 4 dollars


its the exact same kind of test, just without a lousy brandname


all of my friends have used them, and they all received accurate answers.


its pt. less to spend 12 dollars to pee on a stick, when you could spend a dollar.


Plus, since the price is less you can buy more than one





;] Meg
I'm thinking if you need coupons for a pregnancy test you probably shouldnt be getting pregnant
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment