Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone use grocery coupons and would like to join a website that exchanges coupons with others?

If you use coupons I would like to have you join my group where we have different types of trains like food trains, cleaning, health %26amp; beauty. potluck ( which is a mixture of coupons ) and sticker train for the kids and this way you can sign up for the trains you had rather get coupons from. We send out 50 coupons from each group to the first person and then on down the line and you replace with the amount of coupons you take out with some of yours so the next person has 50 to choose from. We are just a bunch of ladies that are trying to save money plus we also post freebies, recipes, tips of the day, and some poem, would like to have you join in the group and ride the trains with us. Our site is called Moms_Time_Out_Corner and if ever looking for a group to exchange coupons you can join in with us cause we would like to have you. I hope I am within the guidelines with what i am posting. If anymore questions feel free to reply back to me and i will explain more how we work. Sylvia NCDoes anyone use grocery coupons and would like to join a website that exchanges coupons with others?
Good Luck with your group. I know how hard it is to get members. Especially members who are active and join trains. I have my own coupon group already. Nice post BTW.





PS: I checked out your group. Who can do 200 plus emails a month? I can't. Sorry.Does anyone use grocery coupons and would like to join a website that exchanges coupons with others?
sounds good to me! I am a coupon queen so I'll check it out. Cant hurt
Sounds like a scam to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment