Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ideas for sex coupons....?

making a sex coupon book for the boyfriend this christmas since i bought an outfit for him :) it'll be a two in one gift.


any ideas.





really kinky sexy stuff is what i'm looking for.


i don't want to buy one i want to make it so don't say go to spencers because if i wanted to i already would have.


thanks. :)Ideas for sex coupons....?
How far are you willing to go?





I don't know your bf so I don't know what he would like.





Fill the ';coupon book'; with sexual things he enjoys or fantasies he would to fulfill.





Possible ideas:





bj


striptease


oral sex


spanking


anal sex


massage


threesome (even though I am against them)


fantasy fulfillment (maid outfit,etc)


sex in public





As I said, I don't know your boyfriend but you know what he likes (or if you haven't discussed fantasies, give him a ';fill in the blank'; coupon). I guess what you are looking for are activities that he would enjoy more than you!Ideas for sex coupons....?
:)





I like you're Idea, I wish more women would think similar ;)





Have fun and stay safe.





:)
LoL. You should have sex monopoly.
ew you look like your 12.








Oh now lets not lie to yourself now. =)
list different types of sex anal oral or things u can do in the nude

No comments:

Post a Comment