Monday, August 23, 2010

Formula coupons...trade?

If anyone has any similac coupons that they arent going to use, we could use all that we could possibly get. Our son has been put on Similac Alimentum formula, which is very very expensive. I am signed up for Good Start coupons, and Enfamil that I would gladly to send to anyone that needs them as I get them. I think they come once a month or so.





I have $8 and $1 Good start coupons at this time.





If you need the enfamil or good start coupons and dont have similac, let me know, I am not trying to sell my coupons or necessarily trade, just want to help someone that can use them.





You can email me at vanderfords@sbcglobal.net or simply reply post on here if you can help, or if you need my coupons.





Thanks very much!Formula coupons...trade?
You might have better luck posting this on your local Craigslist.Formula coupons...trade?
i use goodstart but dont receive similac coupons. search on ebay for some. i saw a ton on there earlier for cheap. I just order $40 worth of goodstart coupons for $1.04 and no shipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment