Monday, August 23, 2010

I have coupons I want to get rid of....?

I joined an online coupon trading forum but have no time nor desire to learn a whole new language nor make databases. Seriously! These people make databases!


So, my question is, can anybody out there use a bunch of mixed coupons every other month or so? I hate to throw them away and would really prefer to donate them to somebody who shops for a shelter or something, but an individual in need will do just fine. Sure, I'd like to trade and get a little something back, but if I don't get anything, the karma points are enough for me.I have coupons I want to get rid of....?
If any of your local churches have a food bank they might collect coupons to help the needy. My church does this and it helps a lot of single moms and other low-income families.I have coupons I want to get rid of....?
yeah


contact me


here:


paytonsmith123@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment