Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to make my mom a mothers day gift, and I am making her a coupon book for mom, how do i make it?

My mothers day gift is a coupon with chores i can do when shes turns one in. I dont know how to make one so please tell me how! Yes i am not even a teenager yet.I want to make my mom a mothers day gift, and I am making her a coupon book for mom, how do i make it?
I'm doing basically what you are doing too (:


I'm doing a ';Mom Catalog';.





Basically, (I'm doing this right now), I'm just taking plain white paper and made a front page and decorated it all pretty.





And then on the first page it'll be like little coupons.


The only one I have written right now is ';Homemade Dinner';


I'd make a really big homemade dinner(:





I will also do breakfast in bed,


a few more dinners,


walk the dogs,( we never do this,but we should get in the habit.)


a day full of her favorite movie marathons,


etc., i'm not sure yet


i still have to look up a lot of ideas.





I'm really not sure all that i'mma do.





Also if you want, you can take the velcro stick things,and attatch them to the back of your card, and then the other part to the coupon book, so her card'll be right there when she flips it over.


Haha,I don't know..





I'm still in the process of figuring it out.


BTW,I'm 13 and I'm doing this


I think it's really cute(:

No comments:

Post a Comment