Monday, August 23, 2010

Love coupons for husband..........need more ideas!?!?!?

I was on this website romancestruck.com when I saw this idea for ';love coupons'; I have decided to create some of my own. Just thought it was a cute idea to keep things sweet.








These are some of the ones I have already but I would like a few more





Nag free day (valid for 24 consecutive hours)


Guys night out


Forgiveness of a minor transgression


One wild night of great $3X (anyway you want it)


Breakfast on me (literally)


Dream date (relax and enjoy the ride)


Long passionate kiss


Breakfast in bed (just ask about the specials)


Romantic meal made by me with love (candles included)


One free car or motorcycle wash


Romantic picnic (blanket and wine included)


A weekend get away (let talk about room service)





What are some others?Love coupons for husband..........need more ideas!?!?!?
Bubble bath followed by massage


';Naked'; day


Private strip poker game


Sex in a place of his choosing (outside of home)Love coupons for husband..........need more ideas!?!?!?
Make sure to include a blank one that he can fill in himself. Some guys would love this and jump all over it. My wife did the same thing for me a few years back, and I haven't used it at all. I thought it was a cute idea, but it's just not my thing. It feels like it's turning sex into a commodity, which is something I am highly against, at least in relationships.
Awful movie night (see how 'handy' movie theatres can be ;))


Let's play dress up (what would you like to see me in?)


Inside the actors studio (lets pretend that you're _____ and I'm ________)


Lets do in in the ______________ (kitchen, car, tub, etc)


Truth or dare
Any three wishes granted (sexual or otherwise)


A coupon for the promise of eternal love


Free Hug


Free BJ


I'll cook your favourite meal


Free Back Massage


Free Full Body Massage (with oils)


Movie of your choice...





(I've used all of these with my fiance)
A lot of those things are things you would like. Make sure you ask him what he would like!





Here's some ideas though.





Back Rub


Foot Massage


Shower Together


Outfit of his choice
He can choose the hole it goes in without arguement
Nag free forever?





that one scares me a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment