Monday, August 23, 2010

Coach ';coupons'; ?

since i (and my mother, pretty much) are frequent customer's at our coach store, they send us postcards every so often that usually offer 15% off our entire purchase .





when is the next one coming out ? i havent gotten/used one since the very very beginning of june ..





anyone know ?Coach ';coupons'; ?
i don't know I've been wondering myself hopefully before school starts or i'm going to have to get a different tote for my books, i've already got my new marc jacobs bag to carry.





i'm going to check back on this..Coach ';coupons'; ?
maybe fall time when the new stuff comes out orrrrr when fall is over and winter is starting up so then they can get the fall stuff out and winter stuff in.





i'm also a frequent shopper at coach and i get those deals also expect they usually call us?? haha. i never got one for june. :[[[[
I'm not sure about how their mailing cycle goes but go to their website and sign up for their e-mailing list.





http://www.coach.com/My/enews.aspx?cm_sp…
sign up to be on coach's mailing list. I get coupons from them via mail every so often.
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment