Monday, August 23, 2010

Formula coupons?

ok i live in arizona. i dont know if its like this where you all live but.....everytime i buy my son his formula there is coupons on the back of the repeipt or just a paper with extra coupons. the dumb thing is hes on enfimil but they always have coupons for similac or....good start or......whatever. but it has nothing to do with what im buying and what i use.


sorry just ranting because i think its rediculous.


its like ';oh too bad you dont use this brand, cuz then you could save $3.';Formula coupons?
You want formula coupons? Tell 'em you're breastfeeding. You'll have more formula coupons than you know what to do with.





That's marketing for ya.Formula coupons?
I guess you always get what you don't need. I use Similac for my daughter. I even signed up on Similac.com to get coupons for formula. But I haven't receieved anything for Similac, but I've received 4-$7 off coupons for Enfamil, which I don't need. I don't qualify for WIC, which sucks. That would have helped me a lot.
In Oklahoma WIC only offers nestle good start unless there is a medical reason your baby needs another name brand have to get a note from a dr.
well if you want coupons for enfamil go to enfamil .com and sign up i get $4-$7 off a can of enfamil about every month sometimes it might be a little less and they send you 2 free cans so really you would be saving more than the people who get the other formula.
i know i understand they do that so you can buy the other brand and when you do they give you the coupon of the one your not buying for example the one you use enfamil
LOL. What's worse is we had to switch formulas (to the one for gassy babies, which they NEVER had coupons for) and now we have all this unused formula we bought sitting around :-(
Join Enfamil's Family Begining's porgram. They'll send you formula checks! They're good too like $10.00 off! You can go to their website and enroll via email if you want. Yeah, they will send you junk email, but it goes straight to your bulk folder. I think it's worth it to get those checks!
I live in AZ also and don't really have that problem cause I get WIC. I'm just happy I don't have to buy formula out of pocket. I'm curious to know why WIC switched from Enfamil to Similac, but that's besides the point. Just give the coupons away and email Enfamil, they will send you coupons.
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment