Friday, August 20, 2010

I need coupon ideas for my sister for christmas?

I'm making a coupon book for my sister. my ideas so far are: you can have the clicker, sit up front, I'll drive you places. any other ideas?I need coupon ideas for my sister for christmas?
You can borrow [insert number here] articles of my clothing for the day


I'll do [insert chore here] for you


I'll take you to [insert place here] and pay for you


I'll bake [insert something yummy here] for you


You get [insert amount of minutes/hours here] on the computer (if you have to share computers)





Use your imagination. Hope that helps. Good luck! What a cute idea :)I need coupon ideas for my sister for christmas?
Well you could buy her some real coupons for some nice clothing stores like Aeropostale here:


http://brandnamecoupon.com/Store/Aeropos鈥?/a>





I bet she'd like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment