Friday, August 20, 2010

Similac or Enfamil coupons?

This might be a silly question, but I have finally been getting a decent supply of coupons in the mail and I want to use them!!!! Let's say you have 5-$5 coupons for Similac, totaling $25 of course.....and lets say each can of Similac is around $14.....can I buy 2 cans, use all $25 coupons, and pay the difference of $3+tax? I only ask because no where on the coupon does it say the dreaded words ';Only one coupon per purchase';......and I don't want some dumb cashier to turn me away if what I think is right....Similac or Enfamil coupons?
Hmm... my coupons actually did say ';one per purchase';. But if your don't say it, then go ahead and do that. Similac is expensive, and you go through it just too fast. If they don't say that they're only one use per, then the cashier can't say no. If it says when they ring it up that it's one per, then you tried. But they do have codes to override that...Similac or Enfamil coupons?
I worked at Walgreens. They WILL accept double coupons if you ask. However, even working there I did not know this for like 7 months because no one asked. So the first time you try they may have to call a manager to approve it.





If the manager or employee says that they cant do it point out that the coupon does not say ';limit one';
all my coupons actually say one per customer. my husband and i usually each take a coupon and check out right behind each other or i pay for the items separately myself. we buy from sam's club or bj's and they will accept coupons for formula if they look like checks; not just a clipped type coupon.
Well I dont know what the cashier would do. I assume that you would only be able to use one coupon per container. I pay $22 for the large container of Similac Advanced Early Shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment