Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do you use coupons?

If so, is it worth it? Do you really save?Do you use coupons?
Definitely. I don't shop online without coupons now. Before I buy anything, I go to google and type in ';store name coupons.'; For example, if I want to buy something at OfficeDepot.com, I go to google and type in ';OfficeDepot.com Coupons.'; I typically find good offers this way.Do you use coupons?
You can actually save few buck$ using coupons especially if you shop online. Checkout dealscircular.com
Yes, I think it helps me save.
TUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
Yes, using coupons are worth it, especially overseas on a military installation; you can use them six months past their expiration date. But, this is only for overseas.





Yes, you can save a little; usually, it's enough to pay the tip for the baggers.





But, every penny helps.
Yep, I get them from http://www.coupon-code.biz , it's fast so it's worth it
no
coupons? only if I mugged a senior citizen and got the coupon garbage in his wallet....
all the time. i only cut out the brands that i use and the


products that i actually use. if i save atleast $5.00 a week


it all adds up in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment