Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Opera.com/KFC coupons?

about free coupons from KFCOpera.com/KFC coupons?
It's Oprah.com/KFCOpera.com/KFC coupons?
I am a single mother of a one year old, i am also a full-time college student , and have a full-time job. Please i need help.
The link on Oprah.com takes you to the direct page of kfc's promo: http://www.unthinkkfc.com/
I thank it was very sweet and kind of operah to give everyone free coupons from kfc. I ready Enjoy my grill chicken ,It was not grease just tasty.I ready Enjoy It .


Thank you





From minnie Dingle
That is a nice things you are doing opera to help people. when time are hard and trying to take care of a family .
saw on opera show
Because i would like to have the enjoyment of the new grill chicken.
td jakes
OPRAH
This is great
I printed mine. Thank you Oprah.
yes i need to print a free kfc
yes i need to print a free kfc

No comments:

Post a Comment