Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do you clip coupons...???

Nope but my honey does ;)Do you clip coupons...???
I help my mom do them on Sundays, how else are they going to save up money for stuff???Do you clip coupons...???
yeah %26lt;3
Yep. But I'm gettin' tired of that.
all the time
Yes and I save a lot of money by doing so
nope
i try to
yes, sometimes. But most time, I get coupons online.
no.
yes always things are much better when there cheaper it just feels so naughty lol
I do. Then I lose them. By the time I locate them, they've all expired.
YES, f**k yeah!!
Pizzahut only.
Yes.
Yep,I do. Especially the food coupons. Food is getting expensive for a family of 5
Maybe I should. WHY?? Does it make the curves and edges more dangerous?!!





*+*
no
I do sometimes but I never ever ever EVER use them. I suck.
it's sounds like a good idea, but in reality, I don't.
Yes I do and they don't just sit around until they expire. I actually use them.
Rarely, I forget to bring them and it's aggravating to see them show up later and know that I lost out on some money.
other people do for me and i never use them :)
Yes. They are my lifelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment