Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do You Use Coupons?

hell yeah i'm cheap. i once went out with my girlfriend to denny's with a 5 dollar off coupon. and she gave it to me! I Love HerDo You Use Coupons?
Yes, you can save money:)Do You Use Coupons?
Sometimes
Yep I get them at http://www.giantcodes.com/
Yes.
yes, whenever I get them.
no


I don't have time to look through the paper like that. I usually grocery shop at Wallyworld for the prices and I have every super market club card known to man :-)
Yes, anything to save a buck.
Nah, unless its atleast 25% off or FREE
yes
Sometimes in the rare event I acutally find one that's for something I buy every week.
No i always intend to but they just sit in my wallet and i eventually throw them away
Yes l do.
Not usually for food, but occasionally for other items
Sometimes.
Sometimes.
Yeps!
Every chance I get!
Yes I do.
yes, online coupons..............for online shopping
Yes that's why I get a Sunday paper
oh yeah, it really does help when you need a couple extra $$ for something you want
YES. It's the best part about my Sunday paper. I had one for a BOGO entree at this overpriced restaruant for a free meal- saved me about $20!!! I pay .99 cents for the delivery of the Sunday paper, and I save at least $5 with the coupons I actualy use at the store. It's so worth it!
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!! People give away about 2 BILLION DOLLARS worth of coupons each year!
Yes, for everything......!!!
no b/c I can never find coupons for what I use. If I do then by the time I go buy groceries or household items the freaking coupon is expired!
I do occasionally. If you live in Canada, go to www.save.ca and they have coupons for things that you use and will mail them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment