Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do you use coupons when shopping???

All the time.And it really saves a lot of money.Let me tell you,We had a baby last year and I saved $400 in coupons for our complete baby shopping.Do you use coupons when shopping???
I do if I'm sent anyDo you use coupons when shopping???
id never usally use coupons coz i never relly got any, but once i had my baby, i got so many coupons for money of nappys and stuff i did start to use them and they helped!!
no i don't
occasionally i do, if i remember to take them with me :)
If they're hanging near the item, in the store ... yup, but, I never clip coupons and take them to the store. :)
I don't use coupons when shopping for groceries. However, I always lookk for coupons when shopping online.
most of the time. I can go to a few stores that double the coupons so it helps the food bill alot when need to buy a bunch of stuff.
Yes
No they don`t take them at the charity shop.
Yes l do.
I do when I remember to take them with me!
no coupons in Australia
i usually forget them at home
Nope, never but now I've started to since I found out that money is very hard to make. I'm 14 and whenever I find coupons I give them to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment