Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For Halloween horror nights, can I just bring a cup from Burger King to the park in order to use the coupon?

On the cups from Burger King, there's a coupon %26amp; a promotional code to save $33 ( something like that) Will, I be able to bring the cup to the park,and pay at the park, or do I have to use the code online?For Halloween horror nights, can I just bring a cup from Burger King to the park in order to use the coupon?
With the BK cups you can either present the code 24 hours in advance online, go directly to the front gate ticket window, go to ticketmaster, or by calling 1-877-223-4679 for the discount.





Note that the $33 off is for Sunday through Thursday. On friday you save $25 and on Saturday you save $10.





I also highly, highly suggest you get the fast pass. You will not enjoy the park otherwise. The fast pass will get you into the houses with at the very max 30 minute wait while w/out you will be standing in line for anywhere between 2 to 4 hours.For Halloween horror nights, can I just bring a cup from Burger King to the park in order to use the coupon?
I think you can bring the specially marked coke cans and burgerking cups to buy tickets at the gate. I see a lot of people holding them when I went. Its easier online you print your ticket and go straight to the gate.
I would not. I used the link below and got tickets for the park and the event for $78.
Just read the cup/coupon %26amp; it will tell you if you have to order online or use at the gate.
I think you have to pay on line

No comments:

Post a Comment