Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do you use coupons?

If not - can I have yours?





We have 7 mouths to feed, and not a one of them is small anymore!Do you use coupons?
when i remember, i bring them.


usually i will scour the house for diaper ones.


other than that, you can have them.





7 mouths? wow! yes...get good use, use them double coupon day.Do you use coupons?
Usually I do, but lately it seems I've been forgetting them, so yes you can have some of mine.... :)
Every chance I get
I always forget about them
yes we do - 5 of us and every dime saved helps
I wish ... I try but they seem hard to find here in the UK
Yeaaaaa :) I love coupons!!!!!!!!! ... snip snip :)
all the time and I love it, people talk about me, but I do not care.











I LOVE COUPONS
I clip them, then I remember to use them when they are expired.





Those will do you no good.
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment