Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Victoria's secrets coupons!?

What magazines have them now and what are they for? I know cosmogirl has one cause i bought the mag but someone had ripped it out!! What is it for(such as free pantie, 10$ off a bra or sweatpants...)Victoria's secrets coupons!?
omg! i love those! they help trmendously...


you can also go on google n type in printable victorias secret coupons and print out free!





- the free panty ones you get a pick of 5 panties for free! and 10 $ off any bra! they help great!Victoria's secrets coupons!?
I've only ever seen them in Cosmo... but if you go buy something at Vickie's you can get put on their mailing list, and then you will get awesome coupons in the mail for free panties, dollar amounts off bras, and other great deals!
CosmoGirl and Seventeen magazine both have a coupon for a free pair of panties (these were last months issues and I don't have a subscription so I don't know what type of coupons are included in this months issue).
Cosmogirl and Seventeen are related so it might be in there too. I just got a Cosmogirl yesterday (I have a subscription to both) and I got a free makeup bag with PINK purchase so I know it's in there 4 sure.
the coupons entitle free removal of lengerie,by me.copies are ok.you must be single though.at least on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment