Saturday, July 24, 2010

POLL: Do you clip coupons?

I do! ;)POLL: Do you clip coupons?
heck yea! I print them offline and use the sunday paper- Sunday morning I run to get the paper and get so excited! I saved like 20$ one time at the grocery store!!!!POLL: Do you clip coupons?
Yes i do
who cares
When i'm bored.


We usually don't get the sunday paper though.
Yes i do..and have saved some money too!





;)
No
yes I sure do
Nope!
I do too..all the time! I love to save money!
no
yes
LET'S ROCK!
Yes,I do
does it count if i let the wife she likes that stuff
yes i sure do!
Uh. Yeah. Why waste money, even if it's just a little?
I don't
nope. i dont.
I don't need to





鈾?br>

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
all the time. save money wherever you can!
me and my mom do every sunday =)
sometimes
No, but I should.
nope!
yes bargain shopper%26lt;
No, it is a waste of my time.
actually i do! almost every sunday. but do i use them? nope, never. lol. i should, but i always forget, and then i get so mad after i buy something and realize i had a coupon for it. but we always use Chuck E Cheese coupons when we go. you get double your money with the coupon. and the back of the phone book has really good coupons too. i do use those on big things, like oil changes (i use expensive oil) and i'm putting my 4 year old in karate, found a coupon that saves me $50.
yep
once in awhild, usually I just buy what's on sale, which seems to be practically the same thing.
lets rock!! stop saying LETS ROCK on every answer! silly goose...
no they are rubbish. they don't save you money and the products they are trying to sell you are pointless

No comments:

Post a Comment