Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ladies, have you ever referred to your fun bags as coupons?

An example would be:





';My friend and I got into the movies for free because we had coupons.';





or





';My bill came to 100 dollars, but when I showed the clerk my coupons, I got 50 percent off.';Ladies, have you ever referred to your fun bags as coupons?
LOL





My ';coupons'; arent big enough to get half off on anything.Ladies, have you ever referred to your fun bags as coupons?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…





Lol! No!
haha





i have no coupons :'(
no
well i have never referred to them as fun bags either....
No, but thats a wonderful idea. Im getting tired of saying boobies, and ta-tas all the time.
No I dont use coupons
hahahaha no, but i'm going to start
No, but I do refer to them by these saucy names:





- hot tamales


- big, bountiful bazookas


- sweet little vanilla custard delights


- chick-a-boom-booms


and


- bouncy boobies
No....I just refer to it as my cash and prizes
LOL I will have to use this trick next time I'm out somewhere
No, I am not that hard up for a deal.
Yup! mine are pierced always a big discount when I use those coupons!
No never, guess I'm not that lucky.. Maybe my bags aren't fun...lol.
i don't understand all these terms today, first i saw a q about maidenheads, what the heck is that? and now funbags...i'm really out of the loop i guess....
No I haven't but I think it is a good suggestion. Thanks
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment