Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are you a coupon collector, and keep your eye's on all the sales?

I collect lot's and lot's of coupons, and watch what store has sales going on.Are you a coupon collector, and keep your eye's on all the sales?
I have been doing that a lot lately. Plus I now go to more than one store to get the best deals!Are you a coupon collector, and keep your eye's on all the sales?
haha yes my dad is obssesed! he like gets coupons and gets like 5 papers on sunday so that he has 5 coupons and then he waits till that thing is on sale and gets like 5 razors or whatevr for free. =]] its on some website that tells you all the deals like angel saver or something/?


haha but yeaa its his new ';hobby'; =D
Yes i do. I once spent 180.00 in groceries and with sales,double coupons,freebies and rebates I ended up spending 3.80 for them.
Oh..ya get 1 cent off with this coupon. lol
my aunt is hahahahhahahahahha



yes :/ sometimes i feel bad that i buy stuff really cheap but most of the time i dont mind it. i'm saving money!
Yes, 1/2 price groceries are the norm around here!!!
No but I thrift shop and yardsale.
my mom does
NO!


EVEN IF I DID I WOULDNT HAVE TIME TO USE THEM.
i do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment