Monday, November 21, 2011

Questions about Coupons?

ok so i have been using them just for items that i was gonna but anyways or if im getting a good deal but i guess there are better ways to use them on like sale item and such.. I read that walgreen will take their own store coupons AND a manufacture coupon is that true?? and what if I have a coupon for $1 off one product and there is a sale that is $2/5.. can i still use my coupon if i buy 2? Also with those buy on get one free (BOGO) coupons what if you have a coupon for 2 bucks off of 1 can you still use the BOGO? I have a coupon for free package of potato mix, can i buy like 10 of them and use 10 different coupons on each one so i can get them all free?? i want to know everything you know about coupons. i want to get the BEST deals possible with how Tight money is and all. i mainly shop at walmart. sometimes walgreen. walmart wont double coupons right?? who else does? and is there a limit to how many items you can use your coupons on? EXP: 10 free potato mix coupons. thank this will help out alot! cant wait to vote for the best answer!Questions about Coupons?
I would call your local Walgreens and ask but I think that is true about the 2 coupons.





AI think you can with the potatoes thingy but still call the store ahead of time and ask








I have questions on here too about coupons.......just got into doing it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment