Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday love coupons for my wife... are these a good idea?

I thought I might give her a home-made book of love coupons to show that I know her well and I care. Several years ago I gave her ones like ';free back rub'; and ';a night out for dinner'; but she never used them, so this year I thought I'd pay more attention to her likes/dislikes and give her ones in tune with her needs.





She can use the coupons for the following benefits:


1. Husband will go away immediately


2. Pretend we're divorced for a week


3. No touching for a month


4. Wife can treat me like crap and I won't act upset - one time


5. Free night at the spa for my wife while I play with the kids


6. 1 entire year of me faking that sex isn't important


7. I'll get castrated


8. I'll replace all of my oasis CD's in the car with your female jazz


9. Husband sleeps on the couch


10. Husband agrees to give up entire married sex life





So do you think she would appreciate the coupons? These seem like what she wants...Holiday love coupons for my wife... are these a good idea?
That's pretty funny, but awfully sad at the same time.Holiday love coupons for my wife... are these a good idea?
WONDERFUL IDEA! I gave my man-friend home-made valentines day coupons for ';other'; specialty desires. He LOVED them and she will too!
OH, I definitely think she will put these to good use........Just think, she may even ask for double coupons, for next year's Christmas.............You're such a nice husband..........
Might as well add 1 free divorce coupon. It sounds as if the both of you are heading that way.
she's going to be one happy wife.





but, what about you?
  • female mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment