Monday, November 21, 2011

I need coupons for nails?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that had coupons for acrylic nails. I usually get my nails done often but very short on money at the moment :-). I live in the Glendale-Peoria, AZ area. Anything would be greatly appreciated. I really would prefer something cheap under $25. Thxs in advance :-)!





PS: I usually get my nails done at Bien Nails in Peoria. Just in case theres coupons there!





PPS: Im putting this in travel under PHX since its in a state and I dont want to put it in beauty!I need coupons for nails?
If you haven't gotten your nails done already, check the yellow pages to see if there are any beauty schools in your area. They usually offer services up to 50% off because the work is done by students who require practice hours before certification. I used to get my pedicures at a beauty school for $8!!I need coupons for nails?
I don't get my nails done sorry.
google the salons, they usually offer online coupons.,........

No comments:

Post a Comment