Monday, November 21, 2011

FOR THE CHICKS - Have you ever been on a first date with a guy where he paid for dinner in part with coupons?

I DON'T INTEND TO PAY FULL PRICE PEOPLE!!FOR THE CHICKS - Have you ever been on a first date with a guy where he paid for dinner in part with coupons?
no i havent but if i did...i would laugh because it would be so funny (but not in a bad way)FOR THE CHICKS - Have you ever been on a first date with a guy where he paid for dinner in part with coupons?
You are not serious right? That is too funny but the answer is no I have not. But I would not like it because it would make me feel bad. (like he is broke and cannot afford to take me out) After that I would probably not want to go out to any place where he would have to pay because I would feel like he could not afford it. Use the coupons when you go out with friends or something but not with a date!!!
nothing wrong with that at all..
if u wear ur cop uniform i'll pay 4 dinner
no.. i would die of shame if i knew.... don't do it you will be a cheapskate and she wont like you for that or have a 2nd date no no no
i don't even have any friends that have even herd of such a thing.I understand you don't want to pay full price when you don't have to but I'd take her out on a few real dates before you pull out the coupons you no make sure she likes you before you scare her off
yes and he also took me for dessert to the grocery store for day old donuts! LOL lameO! refrain from using the cupons at least for the first date please...

No comments:

Post a Comment