Monday, November 21, 2011

Doing handmaid coupons for Bride...?

I asked a question earlier about gift basket ideas for my newly engaged cousin and I liked the idea of ';handmade coupons';...such as ';good for one day of helping you stuff baggettes with birdseed'; or ';good for one saturday of registering...





I am a bridesmaid so I think this is a cute idea....BUT I need a few more ideas for coupons..she will probably be taking her fiance to register, so she won't need me. (When I got married last year, I didn't take a bridesmaid). So I need some ';coupon'; ideas.....some cute things, and even funny! Thanks!Doing handmaid coupons for Bride...?
First of all, I think this is a GREAT idea! It's so cute! How about:


';Good for one day of lingerie shopping';


';Good for one day of wedding-planning-free day of fun'; (because most brides need a break somewhere along the way)


';Good for one day of groom wedding present shopping';


Doing handmaid coupons for Bride...?
She is going to be VERY busy, and I am sure she would appreciate help with the housework: one free afternoon of vacuuming, one free day of cleaning the kitchen, etc.
Good for two hours of shoulder when things get too much


Good for a coffee and giggle


Good for a girlie day of foot spas and facials

No comments:

Post a Comment