Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone know how to print limited coupons from websites that will only allow 2 prints for one coupon?

I was trying to print out a coupon for a buy one get one free item, I only have black ink in my printer and the coupon would not print out correctly, so I tried again, with no luck, then remembered to switch my printer properties to black ink only, but now it wont let me print out anymore, because I ';reached my limit'; I have tried switching Microsoft sign on users and uninstalling/reinstalling the coupon toolbar, but nothing seems to work. Anybody know how to get around this?


Thanks!Anyone know how to print limited coupons from websites that will only allow 2 prints for one coupon?
A computer which is not on your network.





The server records your IP address.Anyone know how to print limited coupons from websites that will only allow 2 prints for one coupon?
Your only option is to try it on a friend's computer

No comments:

Post a Comment