Monday, November 21, 2011

Need formula coupons for a supplmenting mom.....?

does anyone has any formula coupons they don't want... I have to supplment with my new born.. My baby got cought on my pelvic bone coming out and it pushed her jaw back. she's having a hard time laching on... the doctors say her jaw should move back in to place but it takes alot out of her just to try and feed. she even having a hard time even eatting from a bottle... I try and pump what I can out... but I am not getting enough...








and formula is not cheap does anyone have any they can spear?Need formula coupons for a supplmenting mom.....?
If you don't qualify for WIC go to the website of each formula maker and look for coupons there. You can also call each one and they will probably send you coupons and/or samples. You can also search on ebay for formula coupons -- sometimes you can come across a good deal on there.Need formula coupons for a supplmenting mom.....?
I do not have any coupons however I have heard of programs that help moms with formula and things for baby. I think its called a WIC program or something like that. People probably look down on it but I dont think its like public aid or anything but Im not sure. I dont know where you live but maybe you should check into a program like that. It for working moms alos. I am 3 months pregnant and my friend is also and she was telling me she applied for it. I was thinkin I may also in the future because babies are expensive enough any extra help is great. And I am not a welfare mother and I work full time and I think they may still help. I have not looked into it completely yet but you should check out the programs in your state.





Good luck and Congrats on the new beautiful baby!
Maybe you should apply for WIC
Why aren't you on WIC?


look it up in the phone book.


Women Infants and Children.


It's a program that helps you get formula, milk, juice,food for your baby til they are 4.
Well I would try going to different formula websites and see what offers they have. Also, your doc might be able to give you ';samples'; to help out they are really the same size as the store bought hehe. Just depends on doc. Also about WIC, its nice that people are suggesting it and its worth looking into. However, if house hold income is too much you cant get it. I wanted to formula feed but we make too much money to get wic. I will have to buy formula 100 percent out of pocket so I will probably bf and supplement. I want to say if you have 3 ppl in the house you cant have a combined income of like 2500 a month. Its somewhere around there.
Keep pumping and don't stop! It will get better but you have to work at it! Remember your breast milk is the best food in the world for your baby, don't give up on it. Ask your doctor for samples and coupons for formula (oh yes, they have them) until then, just keep pumping. You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment