Monday, November 21, 2011

I need coupons for bonvia each month I have NO health Ins.?

I can't afford bonvia each month, I need coupons for bonvia each month. Where can I go for coupons for bonvia?I need coupons for bonvia each month I have NO health Ins.?
Contact the manufacturer of Bonvia and ask them to send you coupons, I know they will happy to do this, it is in their best interest. Look on the back of box for a web-site or 800 #.


Hope this helps.


p.s. sometimes your Doctors office will have these coupons, but if you do not have insurance you probably aren't going to the Dr.


A lot of people are in the same boat.. It's a real shameI need coupons for bonvia each month I have NO health Ins.?
Write to the company that makes Boniva and ask them if they can help you. If they can't help then ask your doctor about switching to something that doesn't cost as much.





http://www.boniva.com/default.aspx
Do you mean Bonvia or Boniva? (wasn't sure) Start out by asking your doctor for free samples, since you have no health insurance. Doctors get so many samples of meds that they don't pay a nickel for %26amp; are often times, more than happy to pass them along to their patients who are in the situation you're in. There was a period of time when I had no health insurance %26amp; my doctor was really great about giving me free samples for a year Don't let pride get in the way, ask him/her. Have you tryed the internet to see if/where they tell how to get coupons for Boniva?





Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment